LASERMAX GLOCK 26 Gen 4 LMS-1161-G4 RED LASER FOR GLOCK 26 27
The LaserMax Red Laser Internal Guide Rod Laser Sight For Glock 26/27/33 for Gen 4 Only Color: Black, Beam Color: Red, Finish: Matte, Laser Output: 5, Wavelength: 635, Maximum Range: 20, Attachment/Mount Type: Guide Rod, Battery Type: LMS-3X393 Silver Oxide, Battery Life: 1, Battery Quantity: 3, Weather Resistance: Yes, Water Resistance Level: Waterproof, Gun Make: Glock, Gun Model: Glock 26 Gen 4, Glock 27 Gen 4, Glock 33 Gen 4, Weight: 0.76, Fabric/Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum, Included Accessories: No. is here at OpticsPlanet with great deals Up to 32% Off After Instant Savings! Please also check out more options for Lasermax Guide Rod Laser Sight for Glock Pistols.
Purchase your new LaserMax Red Laser Internal Guide Rod Laser Sight For Glock 26/27/33 for Gen 4 Only from OpticsPlanet today and you will appreciate the easy checkout process, fantastic customer service, Free Shipping policy and information on easily tracking your order.
Designed specifically for use in Glock 26 Gen4 and 27 Gen4 pistols, the LMS-1161-G4 replaces Glock’s factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs. Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shotsComes with a battery pack
- Features of Lasermax Guide Rod Laser for Glock Handguns:
- Totally internal – cannot be knocked out of alignment
- No permanent modification to gun – remove it anytime
- No need to change holster or give up your rail flashlight
- Compatible with your favorite grips and aftermarket accessories
- Drops into place, replaces original recoil spring guide
- The recoil spring included with this model is captive (it is integrated into a spring-guide rod unit with end caps to retain the spring on the rod)
- Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever
- Deliberate on/off activation – no squeezing the grip, no shaking
- Pulsating beam for increased visibility
- Factory aligned (1911 models are also user adjustable for fine tuning)
- Quality assurance includes live test firing
There are no reviews yet.